Ageing Well Conference, Thurs 18 Feb, 2016.
Invitation to attend Ageing Well’s free conference to celebrate the positive contribution older people make to their community.
At Northumberland Church of England Academy, Josephine Butler Campus, Academy Road, Ashington, NE63 9FZ
- Brian Burnie from ‘Daft as a Brush’
- Newcastle University Centre for Ageing and Vitality
- Shared Purpose project improving dignity in hospitals
- Local Ageing Well, volunteering and intergenerational projects
- Lots of interactive workshops
- A market place showcasing information from a wide range of organisations and charities supporting older people locally
- The Extra Smiles Awards
- Free lunch and refreshments
To book your place, please email Involvement&ServiceDevelopment@nhct.nhs.uk or call 01670 629135 for a booking form.
We would like to encourage a wide audience to attend the Ageing Well Conference. To help with this, if you are a professional, we would love you to invite two older people from your community to accompany you.