Living well with a long term condition – making a difference.
Northumberland Long Term Conditions Forum are holding an Information sharing event and lunchtime get together.
On Wednesday 19 October 2016 at Stannington Village Hall, Morpeth NE61 6EL
From 11am – 2pm (display stands set up from 10.30)
Including short, sharp updates on key improvements or service developments:
- Support information from around the county
- Staying safe / hate crime update
- Toolkit now available to offer people living with neurological conditions support to monitor their care at home
- Ageing well – staying connected and active – health advice
- Having a say and influencing commissioning
- Free lunch
They welcome people living with long term health conditions and family or friends supporting someone. If necessary, they can arrange transport to help you attend. Professionals attending – why not bring someone you support with you?
Please come along, or for more information contact: Involvement & Service Development Team on 01670 629000