The service enables clients to complete lasting power of attorney, advance decision to refuse treatment (living wills) and advance statements.
The service costs up to £200 for an individual and £300 for a couple and includes support from a trained advisor.
As a client you can expect:
- Help to understand what it all means for you.
- Everything explained in plain English, with no jargon.
- Help with all form filling.
- All the available options will be covered, allowing you to make an informed decision.
- Information packs and guides, explaining all aspects of end of life planning.
- Support through the whole process, with no time limits. We will support you no matter how long it takes.
They are currently unable to offer a home visiting service for Planning Ahead, but may consider this in the future if there is high demand. All clients must be able to attend face to face meetings at The Roundhouse to access this service.
Clients will also be responsible for paying registration fees for lasting power of attorney themselves, this cost is not included in our charges.
For more information call 01670 784800
Or call in to The Roundhouse, Lintonville Parkway, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 9JZ