We all know that as you get older it is incredibly important to keep physically active in order to keep healthy. Evidence shows that by taking part in regular exercise you have a lower risk of heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, depression and dementia. Taking part in activities based in a leisure centre also helps to widen your social connections and can improve confidence and wellbeing.
With this in mind, at Active Northumberland, we have introduced a brand new Stay Active Membership designed for those aged 65 and over!
WHAT DOES THE MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE?
Our great value Stay Active membership includes:
- Unlimited access to 15 gyms, 10 swimming pools and over 450 fitness classes
- Classes to suit all tastes and fitness levels from aerobics to yoga to aquafit!
- Highly qualified and friendly instructors
- Cafes and libraries in many of our centres
- The option to pay on a monthly basis or as a one off annual fee
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
You can pay monthly or annually for a Stay Active membership
|Monthly direct debit||Annual fee|
|Gym, classes and swimming
(Unlimited access at all our centres)
HOW DO I JOIN?
Sign up is easy and straightforward – you can join by either:
- Calling in to reception at any of our 15 Active Northumberland centres.
- Clicking HERE to join online
- Accessing our Active Northumberland app and clicking on the Join Online icon. You can find out further information about how to download our FREE app by clicking HERE
Active Northumberland Stay Active ad feature