The Care Navigation service in North Tyneside are holding a Roadshow on 9th April 2018, 12noon – 5pm at Westmoor Community Centre, Benton Lane, West Moor, NE12 7NP.
GP practices in the North West of North Tyneside now have Care Navigators. The Roadshow will explain what they do and how they can help you.
- Would you like to become more involved with community activities?
- Do you sometimes feel like you need advice around financial difficulties?
- Are you living with a condition which impacts your day to day living?
- Do you ever feel like you would benefit from someone to talk to?
- Does the maintenance and upkeep of your home sometimes feel like a challenge?
- Are you a carer for someone and need some extra support?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes” we may be able to introduce you to services and organisations who can assist.
Find out more about Care Navigation at the Roadshow. You will be able to meet and find out more about organisations in your area, these include but are not limited to:
•Safe and Healthy Homes who may be able to help with heating problems
•Age UK who can provide financial advice and suggest activities to boost wellbeing
•Daft as a Brush who offer support to people living with cancer and their families
•Launchpad who promote and support people who live with a mental health condition
•North Tyneside Carers Centre who offer support to those with a caring role
Just pop in at any time during the drop-in event – Refreshments will be provided. They look forward to seeing you there!
For more information call Holly De Luca on 0191 293 1141
For more Health and Wellbeing support locally, see the Golden Guide Northumberland 2018, pages 60-85